Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Subfloor Complete


Framing 2008-01-05 2
Originally uploaded by lander_quill
Saturday we went out to see how far the framers had gotten. We were excited to see that the subfloor was complete but selfishly, we had wanted to see some walls up. We plan on making a trip out over lunch today to see what the progress is. I know that there is now a pallet of framing lumber on the lot so there should be some progress on the walls. I hope.
I'd like to be able to get out to the lot on a daily basis but it's far enough from my work that it would take my entire lunch with the drive time of the round trip. By the time I pick up our daughter from school and get out to the site, it's pretty dark. I'm sure that as the building progresses the days will get longer and we'll be able to see more later in the day.

No comments: